The celebration of Christmas is celebrated as it is considered as the birth of Jesus Christ and conveys his message of love, acceptance and brotherhood. It is a celebration of human race and mankind. Though Christmas is a main festival of the Christian calendar, it still has an exceptional significance in everyone’s life. It is celebrated as a worldwide festival throughout the nation.
Let’s celebrate this Christmas by sending some wonderful message or Christmas quotes given below
Christmas Quotes: Merry Christmas quotes
- May this Christmas end the present year on a joyful note and make way for a fresh and dazzling new year. Here’s wishing you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- May all the sweet enchantment of Christmas conspire to cheer your hearts and fill every desire. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Peaceful New Year.
- I am thinking of white Christmas, with every Christmas card I plan to write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your Christmas be white, Happy Christmas.
- Christmas is the holy season which engages the entire world in a conspiracy of love! Merry Christmas
- The snow gently falls, touches the our heart, as white as a dove, Merry Christmas with love
- May this Christmas brings with itself a bunch of happiness & laughter, an enchantment to savor. Merry Christmas
- It’s the month of Cakes & Candies, Snow & Sweets, Carols & Joys, Amusement & Love; it’s the month of Love, its December.
- Merry Christmas
- Christmas Eve was a nighttime of song that wrapped itself about you like a stole. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your hear filled it too, with a piece of music that would last forever.
- May this Christmas fill your hearts with kindness, peace and happiness! Have a blessed and a holy Christmas!
- Here’s wishing you a Christmas day full of pleasure and mirth. Savor the breathtaking delights for months to come. Merry Christmas!
Funny Merry Christmas Quotes:
- If you are not below my tree on Christmas morning, I’m going back to my couch.
- You know you’ve grown up when nothing of the gifts you want for Christmas can be bought at a shop.
- From a business point of view, if Christmas did not subsist it would be necessary to originate it.
- Any person who believes that men are equivalent of women has never seen a man trying to wrap up a Christmas present.
- Next to a circus there isn’t anything that packs up and tears out quicker than the Christmas spirit.
- Why is Christmas just like a day at the work place? You do the entire job and the fat guy with the suit gets all the praise.