[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Christmas Wishes SMS, Status and Messages
- May your Christmas occasion be dazzling from the moment it starts, with many amazing things that brings joy to your heart, and may every day, throughout the year, bring even more cheerfulness and joyfulness. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Simple happiness, little pleasures, amusement and smiles in big measures. Friends, Family, Togetherness, care…The Choicest Blessing from Above. Peace, Prosperity & cheerfulness too…All these and more are my wishes for you and your family!
- Joyfulness was on Christ, Love was on mass, so let all of this found you wherever you are this lovely season. Merry Christmas and a peaceful Happy New Year!
- I heard the chimes on Christmas Day, Their old, memorable carols play, and wild and sweet, the words repeat for peace on earth, good-will to men! Merry Christmas and vibrant Happy New Year 2016!
- In this X-mass, if sun shine so shall your expectations will come true, at night when moon comes out you shall receive blesses, if rain fall so shall it going to carry your entire problem away from you! Merry Christmas to everybody!
- Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. May this wonderful season greet you with health and happiness.
- My best wishes for a Christmas that is filled with excitement and happiness, Merry Christmas!!!
- Looking at the stars, I pray that my family and I will stay merrily together from this day onwards. Merry Christmas to you all!
- If one night a huge fat man jumps in at your window, grabs you and place you in a sack; don’t worry I told Santa that I wanted you for CHRISTMAS
- Christmas is the gift of God’s beauty and it has taken flush on Christmas day to save us from our sins. Let us celebrate Christmas with prayers and praise. Merry Christmas
- Be safe and have fun with your families. Let us memorize the best moments that have occurred this year. Merry Christmas!
- I will always honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year.
- Christmas is not about giving and taking gifts. It’s about the birth of Jesus in the manger! Jesus is the reason for the season!
- Always Believe in the magic of Christmas
- To my Friends and Family, Near or Far: I love you all and hope you have a very joyful Christmas
- Christmas is worship in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it will always be Christmas.
- This is the only message of Christmas: We are never alone!!!