Navratri 2018 is one of the most awaited occasions in India. Here, people celebrate the occasion by worshipping Durga Maa for nine days. In addition to this, people also celebrate the festive seasons by playing Dandiya and Garba. These are types of dances that are played during the Navratri Season. So today, we will offer you the top and trending Navratri status for WhatsApp, Navratri Facebook status, and many more that will make your day. You can share this status on Facebook and WhatsApp with your friends and family.
- Jai mata di bole keman ka kapatKhol ke bolo jai jai kara Jai mata di jai matadi Happy Navratre
- This navratri, may each day be a blessing for you and you get numerous whatsapp messages everyday
- This Navratri light the lamp of happiness, prosperity and knowledge, Happy Navratri
- May this navratri be as bright as ever and fulfill all your desires and wishes Enjoy the season of mirth and love
- Lakshmi donate the internal or divine wealth of virtues or divine qualities Happy Navratri
- Saari raat Maa ke gunn gaayen Maa ka hi naam japen, Maa me hi kho jaayen Shubh Navratri
- Ya devi sarvo bhuteshu shakti rupen samsthita namastasyai namastasyai namastasyai namo namah
- Devote yourself to the nine days festival of worshipping goddesses Happy Navaratri
- Jiwan ek Aaradhna haiaur Aaradhna ‘Shakti MAA’ ki Upasna se Paripurn ho NAVRATRI SHUBH ho
- Happy Navratri Let your home be filled with joyous spirit of this divine occasion
- Maa Durge, Maa Ambe, Maa Jagdambe, Maa Bhawani, Maa Sheetla, Maa Vaishnao, Maa Chandi, Mata Rani Meri Aur Aapki Manokamna Puri Kare JAI MATA DI
- May this Navratri move joy, illness as well as resources to you
- May This Navratri be as bright as ever May this Navratri bring joy, health and wealth to you
- Maa Durga Se Vinti He Ki Aapke Jeevan Me Sukh, Samradhe, Dhyan, Yash Pradaan Kare Happy Navratra
- Celebrate each day of navrati with ever growing zeal and indulge yourself in pious activities and Gods shall favor you in the coming year
- May Maa Durga illuminate your life with countless blessings of happiness
- It means to attain spiritual gains besides blessings of the Goddess Happy Navratri
- Koi Fail Hota Hai, Koi Pass Hota Hai, Magar Girl Freind Usiko Milti Hai Jiske Pass Xtra Pass Hota Hai
- Play garba with intention of celebrating the festival not to change your relationship status.
- Let’s worship goddesses Durga and prayers to be done Happy Navratri one and all
- May Maa Durga bestow you and your family with 9 forms of blessings- fame, name, wealth, prosperity, happiness, education, health, power and commitment
- Happy merrymaking this Navratri season You get to celebrate for 9 days Enjoy it to the fullest Happy Navratri
- Lal Rang Ki Chunri Se Saja MAA Ka Darbar Harshit Hua Me Pulkit Hua Sansar Nanhe-2 Kadmo Se MAA Aaye Aapke Dwar Mubarak Ho NAVRATRI Ka Tyohar
- Nine days of festival hauls Nine days of Navratri celebrations Happy Navratri
You can get here some Happy Navratri status for Facebook and Happy Navratri status for WhatsApp. You might also use happy Navratri status messages to send to your loved ones. Let us rejoice the occasion of Navratri 2018 with extreme joy and love to make this festive season an unforgettable occasion of your life. Navratri is a beautiful phase of everyone’s life since everyone comes decked up to play Garba and Dandiya. Live concerts are also conducted in some parts of the country. Some of the love stories also find their origination in this season. Hence, Navratri is one of the best times of the year as it involves fun activities. To add more to this fun, you can use Happy Navratri status for Facebook and Happy Navratri status for WhatsApp. We wish you all Happy Navratri and wish you luck.
On this Navratri 2018 special occasion, everybody will be sending Navratri wishes, messages, status, and quotes for WhatsApp and Facebook. These massages and status will be helpful to share with family members, friends, or loved ones. Navratri is the best time when folks began sharing Navratri 2018 status, Navratri wishes, Navratri greeting cards, and much more to celebrate the Navratri 2018 with their beloved ones.